Original Price: €199.99
Welcome to this course: Cyber Security: Mastering Linux Security. Having an information security mechanism is one of the most crucial factors for any organization. With the growing popularity of Linux, more and more administrators have started moving to the system to create networks or servers for any task. This also makes Linux the first choice for any attacker now. Due to the lack of information about security-related attacks, administrators now face issues in dealing with these attackers as quickly as possible. Learning about the different types of Linux security will help create a more secure Linux system. This course has extensive coverage of techniques that will help prevent attackers from breaching your system, by building a much more secure Linux environment.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Learn about various vulnerabilities and exploits in relation to Linux systems
- Use various techniques to prevent intruders from accessing sensitive data
- Learn about file permissions and security and how to securely modify files
- Prevent intruders from planting malware, and detect whether malware has been planted
- Explore various ways to authenticate local users while monitoring their activities
- Prevent insiders from accessing data that they aren’t authorized to access
- Authenticate users remotely and securely copy files on remote systems
- Learn security techniques that are common to all Linux distros, and some that are distro-specific
At the end of this course, you will have a great learning experience that help you create more secure Linux systems. So let’s get started.