Original Price: €199.99
Welcome to this course: Learn And Understand IDS. An intrusion detection system (IDS) is a device or software application that monitors a network or systems for malicious activity or policy violations. Any malicious activity or violation is typically reported either to an administrator or collected centrally using a security information and event management (SIEM) system. A SIEM system combines outputs from multiple sources, and uses alarm filtering techniques to distinguish malicious activity from false alarms.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Learn and understand Intrusion detection system
- Understand Network intrusion detection systems
- Understand Host intrusion detection systems
- Learning Signature-based Intrusion Detection Systems
- Learning Anomaly-based Intrusion Detection Systems
- Learn About Intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
At the end of this course, you will learn how to meet security requirements, provide insight into your network, and protect your assets.